Welcome Guest!
 Military Moms
RE: secret santa gifts  Gayle
 Dec 28, 2002 11:09 PST
Hi Trudy: So glad you are having a wonderful time. Thank you for the
greetings over the holidays. My Secret Santa, Martha sent me smoe beautiful
wine glasses with charms to go on them....very pretty. Thank you again
Martha:)

-----Original Message-----
From: Trudy Williams [mailto:william-@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 25, 2002 11:24 AM
To: Militar-@topica.com
Subject: secret santa gifts

Well, I have not opened my secret santa gift yet because I am not home and
will not be able to open it until we get home around the 5th of Jan. I know
it has arrived because I have someone lokking after my house and my mail. I
can hardly wait to hear what everyone got. isn't Christmas so exciting.
Trudy