Welcome Guest!
 Military Moms
Hello  Melody Hampton
 Jan 10, 2003 20:19 PST
I just wanted to say hello to everyone, I just joined, we just retired
for the Air Force after 28 years, I say we but my husband did. My mom is
Jan from down in Florida. I would like to join you ladies in the weight
watchers program. I hate diets so will not use that word. Hope you all
had happy holidays, looking forward to all the mail.>

Melody