Welcome Guest!
 Military Moms
RE: Hello  susanne hartke
 Jan 10, 2003 20:48 PST
Melody, What a beautiful name! And you have the best Mother and Father!!
I welcome you happily to the MMR. Congrats on your retirement (husband and wife) from the Air Force. Thank you for protecting our great USA all those years. Bet you have many interesting stories to tell of your adventures throughout the world. I hope you enjoy our group of great ladies and gents. Welcome, Susanne
http://www.coilgroup.com/Movie1.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Melody Hampton [mailto:kimn-@access-4-free.com]
Sent: Fri 1/10/2003 7:19 PM
To: Militar-@topica.com
Subject: Hello

I just wanted to say hello to everyone, I just joined, we just retired
for the Air Force after 28 years, I say we but my husband did. My mom is
Jan from down in Florida. I would like to join you ladies in the weight
watchers program. I hate diets so will not use that word. Hope you all
had happy holidays, looking forward to all the mail.>

Melody