Welcome Guest!
 Military Moms
Re: Hello  Jeannie Vaillancourt
 Jan 11, 2003 17:19 PST
It is WE and OURS....they might have been the ones to enlist but the spouses work hard too. No joking when they say being a spouse is the hardest job in the military.....

----- Original Message -----
From: MCMa-@aol.com
To: Militar-@topica.com
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2003 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: Hello

In a message dated 1/10/2003 11:20:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kimn-@access-4-free.com writes:

> I just joined, we just retired
> for the Air Force after 28 years, I say we but my husband did

Hi Melody, welcome! I'm Deb married to Mark, a Marine, who just got on a
ship to head "east". :( I highlighted the above portion because I always
say "we" and "our" too. LOL "We" just got a raise, even though he does all
the work. ;) LOL Great to have you join us!
Deb