Welcome Guest!
 Military Moms
Re: Hello  Jeannie Vaillancourt
 Jan 11, 2003 18:12 PST
Hello Melody,
Welcome to our little piece of the world. Your mom has told us bits and pices about you and its nice to be getting to "meet" you at last! Hope you enjoy the group!
Jeannie
----- Original Message -----
From: Melody Hampton
To: Militar-@topica.com
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 10:19 PM
Subject: Hello

I just wanted to say hello to everyone, I just joined, we just retired
for the Air Force after 28 years, I say we but my husband did. My mom is
Jan from down in Florida. I would like to join you ladies in the weight
watchers program. I hate diets so will not use that word. Hope you all
had happy holidays, looking forward to all the mail.>

Melody