Welcome Guest!
 Military Moms
RE: Hello  Peggy Swanson
 Jan 13, 2003 05:47 PST
Welcome Melody. I'm not one of the dieters because of weight but
because I am diabetic. I grew up being a military brat. My father was
in for 30 years. As my mom says, when it is time to clean the closets,
it's time to move. I know the first 10 years after dad retired, they
moved four times. They have now adjusted to retirement and have lived in
the same house for 20 years.

-----Original Message-----
From: Melody Hampton [mailto:kimn-@access-4-free.com]
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 11:20 PM
To: Militar-@topica.com
Subject: Hello

I just wanted to say hello to everyone, I just joined, we just retired
for the Air Force after 28 years, I say we but my husband did. My mom is

Jan from down in Florida. I would like to join you ladies in the weight
watchers program. I hate diets so will not use that word. Hope you all
had happy holidays, looking forward to all the mail.>

Melody