Welcome Guest!
 Military Moms
Re: Question  John Tarvin
 Apr 12, 2005 08:57 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: Cindy Clark
To: Militar-@topica.com
Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2002 6:41 AM
Subject: Question

Hi,

This is Cindy from Michigan again. I was wondering why some of the posts are so clean and then others are followed by all of that gobbledy-gook letters and symbols + the entire post again? Does anyone know how I can post without all of that extra?

Thanks.
This email was sent to: soc-@wmni.net

Or send an email to: Military_Moms-@topica.com