Welcome Guest!
 Morris Family
    All Messages Next Message
Hello  Becky Reynolds
 Oct 21, 2001 05:40 PDT
Hello and welcome. It was so much fun at the family reunion in
September. It was easy to remember my aunts, uncles, and cousins, but
Maggie's great & great-great grand children are growing and growing
fast. Just remembering names is a job in itself.

I am hoping that this discussion group will help to keep us informed
about what is going on. This way we will not all be strangers in our
own family.

Keep posting and let everyone know what is going on.

    All Messages Next Message