Welcome Guest!
 NER Info List
Your health is your Greatest Asset! Learn more: Th. 3/15 7- 9 pm Pewaukee, WI  Donald W. Kipp
 Mar 10, 2007 20:49 PST

Dear Friends

Can you help me in my mission of bringing a healthy exuberant lifestyle to
others?

Please join me at this event, I highly recommend it.

Your life and the lives of those you care about could greatly benefit from
this information. Please feel free to invite others.

Please call or email with any questions. 303-395-7233
li-@body-awareness.com <blocked::mailto:li-@body-awareness.com>
<blocked::http://body-awareness.com/> http://body-awareness.com

Sincerely

Don Kipp

_____

Your health is your Greatest Asset
What are YOU Doing to Protect YOURS???

It's no "SECRET" that we live in a more toxic environment than ever before
on this planet. We're exposed to more toxins in one day than our
grandparents were in a lifetime. Add to that a food supply that's so
depleted we need to eat 25+ oranges to get the same nutritional value found
in only one orange a hundred years ago. (Good Luck with that . . . ). Even
an all organic diet can't meet all of our nutritional needs today.

As they say, "It's not your father's Oldsmobile . . . and let's face it,
Planet Earth is not your grandfather's healthy nirvana either . . .

WE HAVE NO CHOICE . . . The time has come for us to take charge of our
health and well being.

If you don't have your health, you have nothing.
What are you doing to maintain yours?

Since doing nothing is no longer an option, I'd like to share with you a new
product that's adding tremendous wellness value to the lives of many . . .
It's called ORIGINAL LIMU.

The main ingredient in Original Limu is Fucoidan. And Fucoidan is being
touted by the scientific community as the most powerful immune supporting
nutrient yet discovered . . . This unique substance has been cited in over
680 independent scientific research studies published in such highly
respected publications as the Journal of Molecular Immunology, Anticancer
Research, The British Journal of Pharmacology, and the Journal of Infectious
Immunology, to name just a few. The research, the publications and the
scientists agree this could prove to be the most powerful immune supporting
nutrient ever discovered!

Want to learn more?

We invite you to join us for
"LIMU . . . Your Health Could Depend Upon It"

with Dr. Victoria Yorke, MD (a traditional family practice Doctor)
Dr. Yorke will offer us a "real" look at the statistical research behind
Original Limu's fucoidan
~ AND ~
Nationally Recognized Health Care Professional, Donald Kipp
who plans to show us how this wonderful product can not only make you feel
better . . .
it's so powerful it can even make you taller in as little as one minute!

JOIN US . . .
Thursday, March 15th, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.

RSVP To Reserve your space: Call 262.347.0797 or via e-mail
lfa-@wi.rr.com <blocked::mailto:lfa-@wi.rr.com>

Location & Host

The Crystalline Institute / Lori Falk
Spiritual Life Coach/Mystical Artist
http://www.crystallineinstitute.com
<blocked::http://www.crystallineinstitute.com/>

N26 W24040 River Park Drive, Suite H
Pewaukee, WI 53072
Phone/Fax: 262.347.0797

Take 94W to the Hwy 164/Hwy J exit, turn right or north on 164 and go
approximately 1 mile to River Park Drive (one block South of Hwy M, if you
get to M, you've gone too far!). Turn left or west on River Park, Go one
block to Canterbury Crossing Apartments and turn right into the driveway,
then an immediate left . . . around to the back of the building -- N26
W24040, Unit H -- for Heaven of course ;-)

I do hope you'll join us as we explore how this nutritional, whole-food
product can enhance your immune system and safe guard your health.