Welcome Guest!
 NER Info List
Two Highly Recommended Theta Healing Classes coming to Denver  Donald W. Kipp
 Oct 15, 2007 18:33 PDT
Dear Friends

I highly recommend these classes. I have see them change subconscious
beliefs that run our lives almost instantly and effortlessly.
I hope you can attend.

Blessings
Don Kipp

_____

Theta Healing 1 & 2 DNA (Practitioners Certification)

and Advanced Theta Healing

Join us in Denver with Asara Lovejoy and Kathryn Perry as your extraordinary
instructors in these amazing practices. The compassion, fun and depth of
these teachers, who have jointly taught thousands around the world, enhances
every moment of your experience. Your life will be amazingly different after
attendance! FREE PREVIEWS Below

Theta Healing DNA 1 & 2 (Course 1)

October 26 - 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm and October 27 & 28 - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm

Tamarac Square 7777 E Hampden Ave, Denver CO 80231

Why Theta Healing and why now? Because this teaching is raising world
consciousness in what is possible in our lives, in our thinking, in our
emotions, and in our bodies even down to the DNA itself. The lowered theta
brain wave is technically a "sleep" state but we have come to the time when
we can consciously go into theta and as a result receive many benefits,
instantly. In the theta state you bypass subconscious and conscious ideas of
what is possible and as a result you can instantly change and remove old
limiting beliefs, improve health and witness healing. During the three-days
you learn to enter the theta state, to clear beliefs on the core, genetic,
history and soul level, to scan the body, to heal the body, to do group
healings, to activate the DNA Youth and Vitality Program, and much more. The
Theta Healing technique is valuable to use with existing therapies and also
can simply be practiced on its own. Everyone who attends achieves these
results.

Advanced Theta Healing DNA (Course 2)

November 2 - 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm and November 3 & 4 - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm

Tamarac Square 7777 E Hampden Ave, Denver CO 80231

Prerequisite Theta Healing 1 & 2 DNA.

This course is for you the practitioner to advance your ability in the
skills of Theta Healing and to clear hundreds of years of programming back
through your ancestors as you add extraordinary new abilities. You receive
downloads that are programs directly from Source that rearrange your DNA as
you learn what it feels like to achieve success, to live in joy, and to live
without fear. During the course you slow down, speed up and bend time. You
discover the Seven Planes of Existence and their importance in healing, and
more!

See Below for FREE Previews

To Register Contact Donna Aazura at (720) 260-2445

Each course is $395.00

Reserve your space: $50.00 non-refundable Deposit per class

Mention my name "Don Kipp" to get a special 3 for the price of two discount!

(All three must register at same time)

FREE PREVIEWS

THETA HEALING - Free preview with Donna Aazura

Thursday October 18 6:30 pm

Body-Awareness Wellness Center

6521 Valley Circle

Morrison, CO 80465

THETA HEALING - Free Preview with Kathryn Perry

Monday October 22 7pm
Cornerstone Books
3601 S Sherman St,
Englewood, CO 80113

THETA HEALING - Free Preview with Kathryn Perry

Wednesday October 24 7:15 pm

Collage
106 Stone St.
Morrison, CO 80465