Welcome Guest!
 Nems-Clarke
Type 1401, 1302 & 1432  William Wagner
 Mar 10, 2005 13:33 PST

I have a 1401 original complete, a 1302 same condition except open field
strength meter and a 1432 that was in very poor shape and has been
scrapped for tubes etc. All 4 meters on the 1432 were open and it was
in the rain for a while. I really like Nems Clarke stuff but need to
cut down, will probably keep the 1302 as it really works well on 88-108
FM. I would like to get a manual and setup info on the two usable ones
and can trade parts from the 1432 for same or pay for copies.
I just got two Stoddarts and like them better!
Thanks!
Bill