Welcome Guest!
 OCW Sat Century
Oceanside Century  Paul D'Aquanni
 Jun 15, 2007 17:48 PDT

Team,

Weather looks great for tomorrow, and we already have the
following riders signed up to ride the Oceanside Century!
Not to late, just be at the "Square" 7:15 and we will roll.
"Get it be at the square and we will roll"
CU tomorrow,
Paul DAquanni

Anthony Tintelnot

Maria Perkins

Greg Kibble

Steve Pohle

Jim Pugh

Jerry Brown

Doris Bingo

David Marino

Rob Tripp

So come on out and join us. No need to "Register" ... we'll see you at
7:15 Saturday Morning ... all details are below.

Oceanside Century
Saturday, June 16, 7:30 A.M.
105 Miles with 3,020 Feet of Climbing

The Route Slip for the Oceanside Century for this coming Saturday is at

http://www.caltriplecrown.com/centuries/OceansideCentury.xls

and printed copies will be available at the start of the ride.

DON'T FORGET to bring your I.D. with you so you can get through the
Guard Gate at Las Pulgas Road in Camp Pendleton.

This route has one official distance of 105 miles. It is an out and
back course so it can be cut short if necessary by turning around at the
first Water Stop at mile 33 for example turning it into about 66 miles.

Or you name it ... you can turn around whenever you need so come join us
whether you want to ride 25, 50, 75, or 100 miles ... or anything in
between.

The route sheet reflects the following changes:

- Uses the bike route through San Clemente instead of PCH. This is a
good idea since it avoids all of the traffic on PCH.

- First Water Stop is the Carl's Jr. at the end of town in San Clemente
which is a good idea since Carl's has good Ice, Water and Restrooms.

- The lunch stop is the new(er) McDonalds near the big PX complex just
before the main guard gate in Oceanside.

This ride will start at Foodpark in Irvine at Main and MacArthur (TBM
859-G4/28-C3) at 7:30 A.M. sharp so you should arrive by 7:15 A.M. Main
and MacArthur is near the intersection of the San Diego Freeway (405)
and the Newport (55) Freeway. Take the MacArthur Blvd. exit from the
San Diego (405) Freeway and turn North ... Main Street is the first
street Northeast of the 405 Freeway. Meet in the Parking Lot behind the
Starbucks.

Ride safe,

Chuck Bramwell