RE: [amongbelievers] Adam disobeyed God  aziz kassim
 Sep 06, 2011 11:21 PDT

check 7;20: "what is hidden was shown"; was it transformation or what? what kind of creatures is Adam not be able to see
his own private parts? or was the cloth removed after tasting the trees? or tissues suppose to cover the private parts suddenly removed
after tasting the trees?

To: amongbe-@yahoogroups.com; progressi-@yahoogroups.com; oq-@topica.com; aziz-@hotmail.com
From: fahad_-@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 16:25:25 +0000
Subject: RE: [amongbelievers] Adam disobeyed God

Mr. Aziz .. u quote: Adam physical forms were changed after eating from the tree

Can u provide that Ayat from Quran..

To: amongbe-@yahoogroups.com; progressi-@yahoogroups.com; oq-@topica.com
From: aziz-@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 20:17:35 +0800
Subject: [amongbelievers] Adam disobeyed God

Believers will always try to ponder creations with open mind. Who are we? Why are we here? Why our genetics make up so closely related to apes?. Were Adam cursed and become apes as like those before who were curse for disobeying God?
Adam physical forms were changed after eating from the tree. It is stated in the Qur'an. Change to what form? Ape?

Sent from my Windows Phone

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:

Visit Your Group

A bad score is 598. A bad idea is not checking yours, at freecreditscore.com.

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest Unsubscribe Terms of Use