Welcome Guest!
 AfricaNation
RE:  Wilma Melendez
 Mar 14, 2007 08:43 PST

Selah wrote:
 Do you think Blacks should form thier own Nation in America and then be
eligible to go to war against their enemies? Many preachers say that the

reason it is biblical to go to war is because ''nations or governments''

are there to execute justice. Should Blacks in America become their own
Nation so that when they executed justice against those who wronged
them, they would be doing so biblically, as America is executing justice

seemingly so biblically now against the criminals who did the terrorist
bombings?

Selah
One Nation Under God
Pan-Africanism or Perish
John Hendrick Clarke

That idea calls for deep reflection. Hello, I just joined. I saw the
group and I want to learn more. The description said that Black people
are asked to forgive, but the United States retaliated against
Afghanistan and is fighting Iraq. It also said the power behind
successful human right leaders is Jesus. In responce, the United States
had a civil war to end slavery but it did not end most of the
injustices. There’s only so much that war can do. What are your
thoughts on this?
Thank-you,
Wilma Melendez

Wilma Melendez