Welcome Guest!
 KentRHS
Re: Well....  Carl Lundin
 Oct 30, 2000 13:44 PST
Too bad...I though that more people would want to be on your list. Oh
well...they're just not nostalgic enough. I'm not getting as many hits on
the band site as I'd imagined, either. Visitors seem to go in spurts. It's
worth it for me when the site makes someone's day, so I just leave it up
there. At least we care enough to try. Maybe some others will join in time.

---

 Carl,

You and I remain the only members of this list. Unless I get someone
requesting a subscription soon, I'm probably going to shut it down,
seeing as it's been at least 3 months with no one else seeming to be
interested.

I posted on some Kent related bulliten boards about it, but that didn't
scare up anyone. YOu and I seem to think it was a good idea, but maybe
we're the only ones. :)

Rebecca

http://profiles.msn.com.