Welcome Guest!
 KentRHS
Just found this list  scottsju-@hotmail.com
 Sep 30, 2005 08:25 PDT

Let's see if anyone is still interested.

I'm Scott Roller, Class of '83.

I've been checking some reunion sites for a while, but refuse to pay for
them, Cheap SOB that I can be...

I can be reached at scottsjunkemail(atsign)hotmail.com. I check it
pretty regularly, and I'll give out the one I use to those who ask, but
I am avoiding spam, etc. with the free hotmail account.

I read about a band web site. What is the URL? I was there for Tom
Knapp's last year, and the first couple years with Bill
I-can't-remember-his-last-name-now. Are they still playing the Reveille
Rag at band camps?