Welcome Guest!
 RSNews
Sat 2/28 - Richter Scales 5.0 at Harmony Sweepstakes!  The Richter Scales
 Feb 26, 2004 19:28 PST

Brian. Gray. Jerry. Nils. Nolan.

Yes, those words are in alphabetical order, but they mean even more than
that. Those are the names of the five fabulous Richter Scales who will
represent our entire group at the Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival
Bay Area Regional this Saturday night, February 28th, 2004!

Just $17 gets you into the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco, where
ten, count 'em, TEN a cappella groups-- including the "5.0" version of The
Richter Scales-- will compete for your love and attention. Such a deal!

We'll be performing three RS originals: "Pencil Boy," "I've Got Mail," and
a brand spankin' new tune that will have its world debut at Harmony! Now,
we're not saying it'll compare to Janet Jackson at the Super Bowl, but we
think this provocative ditty will stir up a little controversy. In a good
way. Don't miss this historic event!

For more information, visit:

http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/bayarea.html

--RS--