Welcome Guest!
 Rhodesia
Upcoming Reunions and Events  RWW- Events
 Oct 04, 2009 07:30 PDT

LORD MALVERN HIGH - Reunion, Johannesburg 31 October 2009.

We are having a Reunion on 31st October to celebrate the 50th Birthday
of LMHS. The reunion will be held in Johannesburg South Africa at The
Shumba Valley Lodge who have kindly reduced accommodation costs for
those attending this event from outside of Johannesburg. R50pp to cover
venue and music (supplied by Nico van Wyngaardt who attended LM and
played at many of our school dances in the sixties), cover charge
includes cold meats and salads + finger snacks and dessert. Cash bar
available. There will be T.shirts and caps for sale, a free momento,
auction of certain goods. Raffles, just one prize to tantalise, A
weekend for two to the value of R5000.

Please contact Joey van Wyk LordMalv-@gmail.com for further
details. We have already had 16 worldwide reunions in the last year.
Johannesburg, Durban, Cape Town, UK, Melbourne, Brisbane, Aukland,
Portugal, Dallas (some of them more than one and still many more to come
but this one is the BIG one.

Hope to see you there :) Regards, Joey van Wyk

======

Rhodie Reunion - South Africa 24 October 2009.

24th October - All Day Event
Brenjars Resort - Klipriver / De Deur / Meyerton
R30,00 Adults
R20,00 Children under 12

Braai facilities, swimming pool, live music
Bring own meat (resort will supply 'pap & gravy'

Contact
Sophie Knoesen (011) 629-3328 /
Cell: 082-7442750
Lynette Germishuizen (011) 617-8647 /
Cell: 082-2535094

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE

========

Art Exhibition in Perth - November 2009

Winds of Change

Solo art exhibition and book launch of "FOOTSTEPS IN TIME"
Venue: Atwell Gallery corner Canning Highway and North Lake Road
Date: 17th -22nd November
Daily: 10am - 4pm
Opening night Monday 16th Nov - 6pm please RSVP
Contact: Paula Wiegmink - paula-@hotmail.com

======

Please distribute this invitation to anyone you know who may be
interested.

Rhodesians Worldwide
http://www.rhodesia.com/