Welcome Guest!
 Rhodesia
RWW - Where are they Now?  RWW - Where are they Now?
 Mar 04, 2011 23:59 PST

RWW - Where are they Now?

Can you assist your fellow Rhodies to get in touch with their "lost"
family or mates?

MIKE HARLEN
Worked for Gifford/Milton/CBC/Girl's. Last known to be in Karratha,
Australia. I have come across an elderly relative of his, who would like
to make contact.
Contact: Paul Hodgskin - paul4-@yahoo.co.uk

LUKE McLINDEN
Rhodesian Airforce. New Sarum. Lived in Bulawayo. Last saw him in 1980.
Any news would be good.
Contact: Emma Vasalatis - 1oldspec-@gmail.com

DAVID AND MICHEAL HAVENGA
From Bulawayo, David is now married to Carla Struik, Pls help find our
relatives who moved to South Africa   1980
Contact: Carla Struik now Havenga - KAZZ-@HOTMAIL.CO.UK

KEVIN WATSON
Would probably be about 49/50 now had an older brother Andrew and Mother
Babara. Lived in Greendale, Salisbury.
Contact: Debbie Herbst (nee Pinnick) - debbie.h-@gmail.com

MERLE WROE
Re-married in Zambia 1970? nee Snodgrass of Luanshya. Worked Barclays
Bank Mufalira, Salisbury, Ndola, & Amoco in Kitwe. Sister Dawn
Contact: Bob Hickley - hick-@zol.co.zw

Dr. DANGAS.
I used to work for him in 1974 I met his son Spiros Dangas. Somebody can
give me any information? Also did any body used to know my father
Claudio CASAGRANDE from Bulawayo??
Contact: Fiammetta Cristina CASAGRANDE (Italia) -
fiammetta.-@scania.it

BARBARA LOOSEY
She lived on a farm outside of Gwelo.
Contact: Marcus Proome - mpro-@mweb.co.za

MARGARET THORBURN
Lived in Bradfield, Bulawayo. Married 'Rocky' but can't remember his
surname. Lost contact in the late 1960's. Friends with my sister Yvonne
(Thomson) and myself, Jen (McMahon). Our maiden name was Underwood.
Would love to catch up again.
Contact: Jen McMahon - mike-@bigpond.net.au

BRIDGET HENDERSON
She wrote M levels at Oriel Girls' High School in 1976. She lived in
Borrowdale. I don't know if she got married (and changed her surname),
or where she lives now. If anyone has contact details for her or knows
her whereabouts and / or her surname now, that would be great, thanks.
Contact: Anne Cowell (nee Hendry) - cow-@slingshot.co.nz

CLAIRE and JULIET (nee) SMART.
They were from Lesbury, Headlands/Rusape. I have lost touch, and would
love to hear of or from them again.
Contact: Anthony Cross - anthony-@eircom.net

HARRY & BEV WATSON
I last had contact in Harare in 2004, please contact Dave & Terry.
Contact: Dave Madden - dave.ma-@googlemail.com

MCMASTER FAMILY
Condy married Jeanie, Bobby, Melody married Frankie Ricardo. They will
remember the Engelbrecht family in Sipolilo. Anyone know of their where
abouts?
Contact: Rhona Farndell - rhona.f-@gmail.com

PETER & TRISH MOORE
From Bulawayo. He went to Milton, lived in Hillside, Bulawayo and his
father, Rion Moore. Was the organist for the Methodist church in
Hillside. Peter is a jeweler and moved to Scotland. He is the Godfather
to one of my children.
Contact: Allan Ross-Smith - shir-@hotmail.co.uk

BOBBY LITTLE
Would be around 53/54. Has an older brother John and sisters Eileen and
I think Jean. He lived with his sister Eileen went to Churchill Boys
High School. Was in the Engineers Corp at Brady Barracks.
Contact: Debbie Herbst (nee Pinnick) - debbie.h-@gmail.com

If you are wanting to trace an old friend or colleague and wish to place
an entry on the next "Where Are They Now?" newsletter please send a
message via this page: http://www.rhodesia.com/contact.html

Rhodesians Worldwide
http://www.rhodesia.com/