RWW - Who? | What? | Where?  RWW - Who? | What? | Where?
 Dec 23, 2011 00:06 PST

Rhodesian Scientific Association

I have in my possession the complete Proceedings of the Rhodesian
Scientific Association from 1899 to 1970, bound in nine volumes.
Contains unique info on archeology, tribal customs, geology,explorations
and discoveries of early settlers, etc.
Because of my age I am offering the items for sale.
Your reply will be appreciated.

Contact: Wytze de Boer - deb-@mega.co.za

Has anybody got a photo of a army helicopter landing, positioned and/or
taking off at/on/from Chipinga hospital? Thanks. Ross.

Contact: Dr. Ross G. Cooper rgcoo-@yahoo.com

Can you help?

Is there any way to contact any southern Africans in Korea? There is a
large population of ex-pats but I don't know what network they are up
on- or if they are even on a network.

Contact: Mark Halferty log-@hotmail.com

Touching Base

Hi out there my name is Sue Olsen formally Sue Snijder and maiden name
Sue Young, I was born in Rhodesia some 54 years ago and would like to
make some sort of contact with fellow Rhodies.
Many thanks
Chat soon

Contact: Sue Olsen su-@mothwahavendbn.co.za

Am trying to find a care home where ex Rhodies live - my aunt lives in
an assisted living flat in Nottingham, but is very lonely - am hoping to
help her move, preferably down to Kent, where I live

Contact: Wendy Brooks - umnc-@yahoo.com

If you are wanting to touch base with your Rhodesian colleagues or have
a specific request or news to share and wish to place an entry on the
next "Who? | What? | Where?" please send a message via this page:

Rhodesians Worldwide