Welcome Guest!
 Rhodesia
Where are they Now?  RWW - Where are they now?
 Aug 01, 2012 23:47 PDT

RWW - Where are they Now?

Can you assist your fellow Rhodies to get in touch with their "lost"
family or mates?

Graeme Mouatt
From Bulawayo. He went to Gifford Tech and we belonged to Vikings
Swimming Club in North End where we both lived. I haven't forgotten
those long chats we had under the street lamp after swimming training.
Would like to bridge the gap time has created.
Contact: Craig Viljoen - chob-@yahoo.com

Colin Burgess
Ex Standard Bank, Manica Road West Harare. If anyone out there has any
contact details would appreciate it.
Contact: Sandy Smith nee Ladds - bryned-@hotmail.com

Mike and Christine Philips
They used to live in Newton Estates Bulawayo. Mike used to be a Regular
Medic in the Army before he retired. He was also involved with Kumalo
Lions club. We heard that they had gone to the UK. Could anyone please
forward me their "e" mail address so that I could renew our friendship
Contact: Eric Brown - mebr-@mweb.co.za

Dave Square
From Gwelo army & Alloys.
Contact: Lukas Bester - lukas.-@vodamail.co.za

Terrence Pistorius.
Terrence went to Cranborne High School with Danny in 1963.
Contact: Jan Mitchell (On behalf of Danny van Vuuren) -
mitch_-@yahoo.com

Gerald (Gerry) Coates.
Danny is looking for his friend Gerry – friends in 1963. Gerry worked
for Prudential insurance in Rhodesia around mid 1970’s.
Contact: Jan Mitchell (On behalf of Danny van Vuuren) -
mitch_-@yahoo.com

Roy Green.
He was in the Air Force with Danny – 1963 to 1965.
Contact: Jan Mitchell (On behalf of Danny van Vuuren) -
mitch_-@yahoo.com

Gordon Day.
Gordon was in the Air Force with Danny – 1963 to 1965. He also went to
Admiral Tait school with Danny’s wife, Jill (then Jill Senior) in the
50’s.
Contact: Jan Mitchell (On behalf of Danny van Vuuren) -
mitch_-@yahoo.com

Rosanna Carmen Brewer ( birth name )
Contact: Stefan L. Poletyllo - spole-@btinternet.com

Relatives of M T Gatt
He used to own a house at 17 Gunhill Ave Gunhill Harare.
Contact: Gus Kietzmann - g.sk-@gmail.com

John Young
Of Gunhill Harare.
Contact: Gus Kietzmann - g.sk-@gmail.com

Any relatives of Devilliers B Kruger
He was a miner and geologist in SA.
Contact: Gus Kietzmann - g.sk-@gmail.com

Rosemarie Flick (born De Beer).
Went to Selborne School in Salisbury 1948. She was born May 1937 and her
husband could be named Paul. She has 2 or 3 sons. Joyce Ritchie (born
Millar) is trying to make contact. Anyone know of her whereabouts?
Contact: Valda Napier - valdan-@mweb.co.za

Pieter le Roux
He had a younger brother named Ben and an older brother. Whom I did not
know. They came from a farm called Makoni Kop. If my memory serves me
correctly, I think it was in Rusape. Pieter was one of many young lads
who did Scottish Country Dancing *ka "Scotch Bop"!
Contact: MARGIE WALKER(nee HAMILTON) - mmwa-@vodamail.co.za

Geoffrey Philip Strickland.
Born 1928 England went to Northern Rhodesia in 1956. His profession was
a barrister. Does anyone know of him or his family's present
whereabouts? It is to his benefit.
Contact: Valda Napier - valdan-@mweb.co.za

If you are wanting to trace an old friend or colleague and wish to place
an entry on the next "Where Are They Now?" newsletter please send a
message via this page: http://www.rhodesia.com/contact.html