Welcome Guest!
 Rhodesia
Where are they Now?  RWW - Where are they now?
 Aug 16, 2012 21:01 PDT

RWW - Where are they Now?

Can you assist your fellow Rhodies to get in touch with their "lost"
family or mates?

Michael Pawley
He is an old school mate of mine who went to Chaplin High School in
Gwelo. We were boarders in Duthie House from roughly 1971 to 1976. He
would have been born in 1958 so would be 54 at present. Last I heard he
was in Oman in the 80's. if anyone knows his whereabouts or any contact
info it would be great to make contact again.
Contact: Rory Gilmore - ro-@gilmoreclan.com

Peter and Anne Scmhit
Ex Salisbury 1970's. We left in 1977 and went to UK. Now in SA from 1982
Contact: Ann Dooley - doo-@telkomsa.net

Dennis Cook, Noel Moig, Gavin Havill, Rob Elliott, Steven Cumming,
Michael Howarth, Michael Cozens, Peter Cozens.
All these "Boys" were in The Boys' Brigade in Greendale in the 1960s and
their friends from those days would love to make contact again. Also
any other Greendale BB "Old Boys" and Officers from the 1960s or any
era.
Contact: Norman Coltham - NormanC-@TalkTalk.net - and Gavan
Duffy - gavand-@hotmail.co.uk

Kathy Brockwell
We worked together at Beverly Building Society, First Street Branch,
Salisbury, in 1970/1971. Kathy was one of my bridesmaids in 1972 and
she got married shortly after that and I think moved to Malawi???.
Please help.
Contact: Phyllis Slater (nee vanZyl) - phyl-@iafrica.com

If you are wanting to trace an old friend or colleague and wish to place
an entry on the next "Where Are They Now?" newsletter please send a
message via this page: http://www.rhodesia.com/contact.html