Welcome Guest!
 Rhodesia
Complimentary copy of Rhodesians Worldwide magazine  Rhodesians Worldwide
 Sep 18, 2012 20:51 PDT

Message from Chris Whitehead
(http://www.facebook.com/chris.whitehead.77582)

"Last call for anyone who wants to see a complimentary copy of
Rhodesians Worldwide magazine. We are doing our big mailing Monday so
send me your mailing address to rhod-@rhodesia.org and we will pop
one in the mail to you. Alternately send us your email address and I
will email you a PDF version. No obligation just ask that if you like it
subscribe or pass the word on to others."

http://www.rhodesia.org/