Welcome Guest!
 Rhodesia
RWW - Who? | What? | Where?  RWW - Who? | What? | Where?
 Mar 08, 2012 18:19 PST

=====================
Photographic book of Africa
=====================

I am trying to make a photographic book of Africa. I was thinking that
if I could get some good poetry that reflects our love for the African
bush and all the animals it would be wonderful. I am willing to pay for
it if rights are given to publish. Please don't offer poems that deal
with the plight of human existence in Africa. I can find plenty of award
winning examples. It is the bush and wildlife that interests me at the
moment.

Contact: Graham Hobart - gra-@grahamhobart.com

=====================
British Servicemen in Rhodesia
=====================

I am trying to find out how many British Servicemen were based in
Rhodesia in 1944, but have been unable to find out. Is there anyway in
which you can assist?

Contact: Rosie Geiger - rosie.-@fevermedia.co.uk

=====================
Can you help?
=====================

EDNA MARY EVANS

I am looking for any information concerning my birth mother - Edna Mary
Evans - who was born in Southern Rhodesia on 7th March 1936.

I was adopted shortly after birth in January 1958 by my adoptive
parents, Bob (Robert) & Blanche Tink.

Contact: Joy Hugo (nee Tink) - jhu-@csc.com

=====================
Property in Zimbabwe
=====================

To all fellow Rhodesians and Zimbabweans alike. Did you know that if
you have property to sell in Zimbabwe you are now able to transfer the
funds out of the country to a destination of your choice. If you are
wanting to sell your property please contact us.
Kind regards. Irene

Contact: Irene Jackson - higherdi-@yoafrica.com

If you are wanting to touch base with your Rhodesian colleagues or have
a specific request or news to share and wish to place an entry on the
next "Who? | What? | Where?" please send a message via this page:
http://www.rhodesia.com/contact.html

Rhodesians Worldwide
http://www.rhodesia.com/