Jul 06, 2007 17:26 PDT
(Thanks Carol C)
Courtesy of the NLHB, part of the National Institutes of Health and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (www.nhlbi.nih.gov).
1/2 lb lasagna noodles, cooked in unsalted water
3/4 c part-skim mozzarella cheese, grated
1-1/2 c fat free cottage cheese
1/4 c Parmesan cheese, grated
1-1/2 c raw zucchini, sliced
2-1/2 c no salt added tomato sauce
2 tsp basil, dried
2 tsp oregano, dried
1/4 c onion, chopped
1 clove garlic
1/8 tsp black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 °F. Lightly spray 9- by 13-inch baking dish with vegetable oil spray.
2. In small bowl, combine 1/8 cup mozzarella and 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Set aside.
3. In medium bowl, combine remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese with all of the cottage cheese. Mix well and set aside.
4. Combine tomato sauce with remaining ingredients. Spread thin layer of tomato sauce in bottom of baking dish. Add a third of noodles in single layer. Spread half of cottage cheese mixture ontop. Add layer of zucchini.
5. Repeat layering. Add thin coating of sauce. Top with noodles, sauce, and reserved cheese mixture. Cover with aluminum foil.
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes. Cool for 10-15 minutes.
Fat: 9.7 g
Carbohydrates: 40.1 g
Protein: 16.4 g
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]