Welcome Guest!
 STLCM
ELECTION TUESDAY: Vote on transpo funding - Rock Isl Trail -
STL cyclist run o
 Brent Hugh
 Aug 03, 2014 09:42 PDT
It's been a pretty busy week for bicycling in Missouri. Highlights:

1. MoBikeFed's position on Amendment 7, first transportation funding
plan in Missouri history to prioritize biking, walking, and transit
alongside roads & highways:

   http://mobikefed.org/2014/07/mobikefed-endorses-amendment-7

2. ELECTION TUESDAY! I bicycle and I vote! I walk and I vote! Put
it on your calendar. Our voter guide:

   http://mobikefed.org/MissouriVoterGuideAug2014

3. St Louis area cyclist threatened, hit, and run off the road by
Sunset Hills Mayor:

http://mobikefed.org/2014/08/st-louis-area-cyclist-threatened-hit-and-run-road-sunset-hills-mayor

4. BikeMO, MoBikeFed's annual ride in mid-Missouri, is coming up August 23rd:

   http://BikeMO.org

5. Rock Island Trail Petition has almost 1000 signatures but needs
2000! Rails-to-Trails Conservancy has a bid in to acquire the trail
for Missouri! Sign here to support:

   http://MoBikeFed.org/RockIslandTrailPetition

6. Summary of bike/ped projects on the Amendment 7 list - those YOU
helped put there:

http://mobikefed.org/2014/07/modot-commission-approves-final-project-list-amendment-7-funding-vote-august-5th

Above all, whatever your position on Amendment 7 or the other issues
and candidates on the ballot, be sure to get out and vote Tuesday, August 5th!

-----------

The Missouri Bicycle and Pedestrian Federation is a statewide
coalition of bicyclists, walkers, runners, trail organizations and
related businesses which represents over 50,000 Missourians and
advocates on behalf of the state's two million ardent bicyclists and
six million walkers.

Join MoBikeFed's advocacy alert network:

http://mobikefed.org/email.php#announce

Dr. Brent Hugh, LCI #1335
Executive Director
Missouri Bicycle and Pedestrian Federation
Dire-@MoBikeFed.org
Work: 816-336-2550
Fax: 210-579-2265
Personal: 816-695-6736