Welcome Guest!
 MS Michigan
$10 Michigan Compliance Audits (18-29 Year Olds)  Allyson L White, Coast to Coast Scheduling Services
 Jun 11, 2008 23:16 PDT

CALLING ALL SHOPPERS AGES 18 - 29 YEARS OF AGE!!!

Coast to Coast Scheduling Services has REVEAL Compliance Audits this month
in many Michigan cities!

Please do not apply for these shops if you do not meet the age requirement.

Highlights:
* Reveal Audits
* NO PURCHASE REQUIRED
* Digital Camera or Cell Phone (2MP or above) required for few pictures

Shoppers DO NOT HAVE TO DRINK OR SMOKE TO PERFORM THESE SHOPS!!

Shopper WILL NOT PURCHASE ANY ALCOHOL OR TOBACCO!!

Referrals welcome!

If your referral completes a shop, we will send you AND your referral $5!

Monthly drawing for this project - $50 Gas gift card for one top shopper

Requirements:

* Shopper MUST be 21 -29 years old for Alcohol Audits
* Shopper MUST be 18 - 29 years old for Tobacco Audits
* Shopper CANNOT shop same location twice in one month

Shop Pay: $10 for each location; Shoppers can shop routes

Shop Due Date: 6/14

Locations:
Adrian MI 49221
Alpena MI 49707
Cadillac MI 49601
Caro MI 48723
Clio MI 48420
Fremont MI 49412
Ft. Gratiot MI 48059
Grand Haven MI 49417
Houghton MI 49931
Houghton Lake MI 48629
Iron Mountain MI 49801
Lapeer MI 48446
Ludington MI 49431
Ludington MI 49431
Midland MI 48642
Niles MI 49120
Owosso MI 48867
Sandusky MI 48471
Shelby Township MI 48315
South Haven MI 49090
St. Johns MI 48879
Sturgis MI 49091
Tawas City MI 48763
West Branch MI 48661

If interested, please login or register at:
https://ritter.shopmetrics.com/shoppersignup.asp and apply for the
location(s) you want to shop.

Email me after you complete your registration with the following:
1. Name
2. Location(s) to Shop
3. Date you will shop location(s)

Thank you and I look forward to working with you!

Allyson L White, Scheduler
Coast to Coast Scheduling Services
www.CTCSS.com
Ally-@ctcss.com