Welcome Guest!
 MS Michigan
$17 + Brkfst >>> URGENT!!! APPLY NOW!  AICHA JAICHI
 Aug 26, 2008 10:47 PDT

Dear Shopper, I am in desperate need of shoppers for tomorrow for this
easy dine-in shop at your local National Donut chain. This shop takes
15mins, you get an iced coffee an egg sandwich plus $7 shop pay + $10
bonus and up to $7 in expenses for an iced coffee and egg sandwich .
Don't delay, apply now. To apply you must be registered and pass
qualification with our Client whom we are scheduling these shops for.

To register click or copy and past the link below into your browser,
then click on the New Shopper Signup button to begin:

http://www.sassieshop.com/2tuau/index.norm.php

After registering click or copy and paste the link below into your
browser for your state to view full shop details and apply to the
locations of your choice:

* TX: HOUSTON->
http://www.sassieshop.com/bnc.php?TP=1&ID=7138&AS=215&ST=44

* MD: Pocomoke City->
http://www.sassieshop.com/bnc.php?TP=1&ID=7134&AS=211&ST=21

* ME: BELFAST, HOULTON, OXFORD->
http://www.sassieshop.com/bnc.php?TP=1&ID=7134&AS=211&ST=22

* MI: Perry, Port Huron->
http://www.sassieshop.com/bnc.php?TP=1&ID=7134&AS=211&ST=23

* NC: ROCKY MOUNT->
http://www.sassieshop.com/bnc.php?TP=1&ID=7134&AS=211&ST=28

* VT: Ascutney, Bellows Falls, RANDOLPH, Springfield, Westminster, White
River Junction->
http://www.sassieshop.com/bnc.php?TP=1&ID=7134&AS=211&ST=47

Email me if you have any questions:

Aicha Jaichi
Scheduler
KSS International, Inc.
KSSA-@kernscheduling.com
www.kernscheduling.com

Increase Your Earning Potential!
Register today with KSS to be considered for other great shops!
www.sassieshop.com/2kern