Welcome Guest!
 MS Michigan
* December * Bowling/Bar Mystery Shops in Michigan  Wendy
 Nov 20, 2010 07:36 PST
* December * Fun Bowling/bar Mystery Shops!

Have some fun with these Bowling/Bar Mystery Shops!

This shop will reimburse up to $50.00 for the following:

1.         Bowling - shoppers must bowl at least 4 games or 1 hour. You can
bring one or more guests.

2.         Shoe rental - at least one person must rent shoes.

3.         Food & Beverage allowance up to $25.00

Shop Fee: $7.00

A visit to the Bar is required and we prefer that an alcoholic beverage be
purchased. (Shoppers can opt to order a non-alcoholic beer/beverage or
frozen beverage.)

Shopper must be at least 21 years old to complete this assignment, Families
welcome!

Shop Days: ** Let me know when you can shop **

Shop Times: Weekdays after 5pm Saturday & Sunday After 11am

Locations:

Ann Arbor, MI 48104

Canton, MI 48187

Sterling Hts., MI 48312

Troy, MI 48085

Waterford, MI 48327

** The fastest way to apply for these and any of our other Mystery Shops is
to apply online at www.sassieshop.com/2serviceperformance. If you have not
done so already, you must register on the SPG sassie web site at
www.sassieshop.com/2serviceperformance for online reporting.

** We Can Not assign you any Mystery Shops until you have registered on our
web site for online reporting. **

After you have registered online, you can also send me an email message to
request a shop.

Complete the information below and email it to me but keep in mind the
fastest way to apply for any mystery shop is online.

Name:

Email Address:

Location you are interested in shopping:

Dates you are available to shop:

If assigned a Mystery Shop you will be contacted via email with all of the
details. All other shoppers will be contact if there is a cancellation or
when these or other Mystery Shops become available in your area. Thank you
for your interest and I will contact you soon.

Once you have registered on the SPG sassie web site you will be able to
access our Job Board for all available Mystery Shops in your area and all of
our schedulers will be able to contact you via email as well.

Thank You,

Wendy Mihalik     wen-@spgweb.com

Service Performance Group Inc.

Visit us on the web at www.spgweb.com

Shoppers: To access our sassie web site directly go to:
www.sassieshop.com/2serviceperformance