Welcome Guest!
 MS Michigan
Bare International is hiring Shoppers NOW!  AICHA JAICHI
 Mar 22, 2011 09:18 PST

We are recruiting Travelers, Airline and Airport staff with security
clearance to conduct service evaluations at gift/news and food &
beverage units within various airports across Canada. Our client wants
to offer you $$$ and provide the opportunity for you to pick up a
magazine, grab a bite to eat, or have a drink on their tab! The clientís
focus is on customer service and your feedback will be reported online
in a short multiple choice survey.
A majority of the assignments are located past security and travellers
with a valid airline ticket are also welcome to participate. Bare
International is also prepared to arrange security clearance for those
that can commit to conducting these types of mystery shops on a
continuous basis.
To participate, you will need to register online with Bare
International. To register online you must input referral code: 9125 to
submit your online application. Then wait for further instructions by
email. Click this link to create your mystery shoppers account with Bare
Intíl: http://www.bareinternational.com/en/evaluators/newevaluators/
(Donít forget to input your referral code: 9125)

Thank-you for your interest from the recruiting team at V.I.P
Scheduling!

Aicha Jaichi
Independent Recruiter
www.vipscheduling.com