Welcome Guest!
 MS Michigan
Houghton MI Merchandising Available  Deb Greenberg
 May 03, 2011 11:17 PDT

PREMIUM RETAIL SERVICES IS GROWING!
And we are looking for
Experienced Merchandising Representatives in:
Houghton
Please forward to anyone who might be interested.
More than ever, retailers today need to engage consumers to achieve
their goals. Since 1985, Premium Retail Services has produced real
results for a variety of leading retail partners and manufacturers
across a broad category mix. From merchandising to assisted selling,
Premium provides the people, programs and technology to deliver. Audits,
resets, training, sales…we do it all.
Our Merchandising and Sales and Training representatives receive support
from our Corporate Headquarters based in St. Louis, Missouri. Our great
team work supports the planning, execution and reporting needs of a wide
variety of clients across the United States. We are growing and we hire
only those with our same strong work ethic and desire for the highest
quality of service, sales and training for our clients! We offer
competitive wages and flexible work schedules. If you are someone who
takes pride in everything you do….

APPLY TODAY because at Premium Retail Services, you “Gotta Be Great!”
Successful Team Members job duties include:
Reading and following a planogram
Merchandising a variety of products
Developing relationships with store personnel
Arriving on time to complete projects as assigned
Completing internet reporting or time sheets daily
Our Team Members have:
A High School Diploma or GED
Minimum of 1 year retail or merchandising experience
PC, Internet access, email and printing capabilities for daily reporting
and divisional communications

As part of our standard of excellence, background checks are required
and drug tests per our client request
Dress code includes company provided vests, Khaki docker style pant,
closed toe shoes and name badge!

How to become part of our team:
We hire only those with our same strong work ethic and desire for the
highest quality of service for our clients!
Apply online at: https://secured.premiumretail.com/employees/empapp.asp

Please enter job code: GS/DG

Premium Retail Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer

Debby Greenberg.| National Recruiter | Premium Retail Services, Inc |
618 Spirit Drive Chesterfield, MO 63005
www.premiumretail.com