Welcome Guest!
 MS Nebraska
Furniture store shops available in Lincoln, Omaha  ShopperS-@aol.com
 Feb 10, 2007 11:26 PST
Hi shoppers,

Service Alliance has mystery shops available at furniture stores (location
list at the end of the post), to be shopped between Feb. 12 and 16.

Each mystery shop takes about 20 minutes. We pay $10 per store with the
payment mailed directly to you. There is no purchase involved ... you rate the
sales skills of the employee. MANY (not all) OF THESE LOCATIONS HAVE TWO OR
THREE STORES AVAILABLE, usually in the same plaza or down the street from each
other, so you can do them in the same trip! These have a 6-month rotation, so
please do not request any locations that you have shopped for us in September
through January. Unless you specify otherwise, you'll be booked for the entire
grouping of stores that are available in your area

You can mystery shop Monday through Friday ONLY, between 10AM and 8PM, and
cannot shop on Saturdays or Sundays or holidays. We are booking shops to be
done in the date range of February 12 through 16, and we always appreciate it if
you can complete them earlier in the date range.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS ASSIGNMENT and if you have not already done so,
please be sure to register at BOTH of the following sites before e-mailing me
:
1) www.sassieshop.com/2servicealliance - this is our online reporting site
2) www.serviceallianceinc.com - this is our main shopper application on our
website

We will not be able to assign any shops to you until you are registered at
both places. If you apply for a shop and it has already been filled, we will
keep you on file and contact you for a future month! PLEASE, be sure to give me
your name and the location you're interested in shopping in your e-mail.   :)

Thanks in advance for your help -- I am looking forward to working with you!

Brenda Sievers
Scheduling for Service Alliance
ShopperS-@aol.com

LOCATIONS AVAILABLE: