Welcome Guest!
 MS Nebraska
URGENT Compliance Shop w/ LARGE bonus  KSSAlison
 May 25, 2007 07:16 PDT

Hello Shoppers!!

KSS, International is scheduling some alcohol compliance shops for
shoppers aged 21 to 29.

Shoppers are required to stay in the store a minimum of 10 minutes.

This shop pays $9.00 plus reimbursement for the required purchase, up to
$6.00. PLUS, these shops have a BONUS of $12.00.

We need referrals! If you are not in this age range, please let your
friends/family know about this opportunity!

Locations available:

Ogallala, NE 69153

If you're interested/available, please let me know. Shoppers must be
registered at www.sassieshop.com/2beyondhello.

Thanks,

Alison Shuman
KSS International, Inc.