Welcome Guest!
 MS Nebraska
cell phone shops available immediately  jacky martin
 Jul 28, 2007 12:24 PDT

Dear Shopper:

Coast to Coast Scheduling, on behalf of Circle of Service, has cell
phone shops available immediately. These are located in a variety of
areas. Payment is $12 per shop.

If you are interested, you must first register at:
http://shopper.circle-of-service.com, THEN email me with your choice of
locations so that I can schedule you for one or more.

Locations available are:

Quincy, IL 62301

Blaine MN 55434
New Prague MN 56071
Albertville MN 55301
Monticello MN 55362
Elk River MN 55330
Buffalo MN 55313
Forest Lake MN 55025
Maple Grove MN 55311
Farmington MN 55024
Oak Park Hts MN 55082
Forest Lake MN 63303
St. Paul MN 55109
Roseville MN 55113
Coon Rapids MN 55448
Minneapolis MN 44416
Savage MN 55378
Richfield MN 55423

St. Charles MO 63303
Daredenne Prairie MO 63368
O'Fallon MO 63366
Hazlewood MO 63042
Ft Leonardwood MO 65473
St Louis MO 63119

Wichita KS 67205, 67226
Topeka KS 66614
Junction City KS 66441
Manhattan KS 66502

Onalaska WI 54650

Lincoln NE 68516

Cedar Rapids IA 52402
Altoona IA 50009

Thanks for your help. We look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,

Jacky Martin