Welcome Guest!
 MS Nebraska
Bowling shops - Kearney  Melissa Gulyes
 Aug 21, 2008 11:48 PDT

Like to bowl? We have great monthly ongoing bowling shops in Kearney
that you may be interested in. We are flexible in regard to times/days
of your visit, and pay a flat fee of $50.00 in expenses. Bring your
friends, family, kids etc. To apply for and register to hear about
these shops, please go to our website: www.spgweb.com. Once logged on,
go to our job board to find out about available shops in your area.

Service Performance Group