Welcome Guest!
 SWMoms
(no subject)  Debras Knassis
 Feb 20, 2005 17:27 PST

hey everyone, found some really cool freebies i'm sharing with everyone
in my groups. Go to the first one and get a free gift card to several
stores.   I found 3 in my area, just put in your zip code.   You get it
for secret shopping and it is VERY cool.   Then go to the second one and
do the same thing, this one they give you a Visa Gift card that you can
use anywhere, again just put in your zip code to see whats available.
I live in a small town and there were a few. Good Luck, here are the
links!    (i don't get anything for this,   just sharing and I like all
the emails I get asking questions, I'm an email junky!)

http://www.go2u.biz/control/redirect.php?id=714

and

http://www.go2u.biz/control/redirect.php?id=704