Welcome Guest!
 SWMoms
$5 into $1,000's SEEN ON OPRAH, I'm making money you can too!  crystal selby
 Nov 03, 2005 16:40 PST

AS SEEN ON OPRAH! $1000's IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT!

That's Right $1000's in your PayPal account and that's NO BULL!!! - AND
IT WAS PROVEN ON OPRAH, NATIONAL TV & COMPLETELY LEGAL!!!

I have only been doing this for 6 days and I have already made $85. I
know it doesn't sound like much but it is another christmas gift under
the tree, a bill paid or a nice dinner and a movie....I'll try to keep
it short and sweet.

To get started just copy this whole page and paste it in an e-mail to
edit it. Simply follow the instructions below and in 2 to 3 weeks, you
will have at least $1000's in your PayPal account. Most people respond
to this program because of the low investment ($5) to 2 people and high
profit potential. There is no limit to the income you can generate from
this (you can do it over and over).

If you follow the instructions, you will reach thousands of people!

Honesty, Faith, and Integrity make this system work! I think everyone
has heard of "PayPal". Anyone with an e-mail address can join for
F*R*E*E*!
If you're not already a PayPal user, ( PayPal is like a bank account,
You can withdraw,deposit, or send funds to any bank or email address)
the first thing you need to do is sign up. Just click the link below!
It's really easy to set up and it's F*R*E*E*. If no link, the address
is www.paypal.com

TEAM WORK MAKES THIS DREAM WORK!
LET'S GET STARTED: Send a $5.00 dollar donation from your PayPal account
to THE FIRST e-mail address on the list (in the #4 position), along with
a note saying "Please add me to your list". Now send the other $5.00
donation and e-mail to the last person on the list (#1 position) saying
"Thanks I've joined". Remove the #4 e-mail address and place YOUR
address there. This moves the 4th to the 3rd, 3rd to the 2nd, 2nd to the
1st, and drop the last name. This person should have already made a lot
of money!

DO NOT TRY TO PLACE YOURSELF IN THE FIRST PLACE. IT WILL ONLY REACH THE
PEOPLE YOU SEND IT TO, AND THEN YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST!
If you do this the way it was designed, it will reach thousands by the
time your name gets to # 1 position. REMEMBER TO SEND a $5.00 dollar
donation to the 4th e-mail address and the message "Please add me to
your list", and send an email with the words "THANKS I'VE JOINED" and
the other $5.00 donation to the 1st person. ( to thank them for when
they were in the 4th position making sure that there was 20 responses.)
This lets the 4th person keep track of progress of the letter and
continue to send out more emails.

Here is the list:

1. starr-@hotmail.com

2. misari-@yahoo.com

3. heidi-@netscape.com

4. therave-@yahoo.com

Now that you have paid the 4th person and 1st person & sent them both
an email & a note, place your e-mail address in the 5th place, and move
everybody up. (Make sure it's the same e-mail address that you used to
open your PayPal account). This is the way you will receive payment. OK,
the only thing left to do is to mail or email out at least 20 copies of
this letter, I suggest as many as you can 100 or more, the more you send
out the more return you get.. It is the job of the 4th person on the
list to ensure there are at least 20 "thank you I joined" replies. The
4th person is the guardian of the system! If there are NOT at least 20
replies then the 4th person will keep sending the letter until there is.

MAKE SURE YOU SEND $5 DOLLARS TO THE #1 PERSON TO THANK THEM FOR WHEN
THEY WERE THE GUARDIAN OF THE LETTER and $5 DOLLARS TO THE #4 PERSON
SO MORE EMAILS CONTINUE TO GO OUT! You will also receive thanks AND the
same blessing, when your name is on the 1st slot, 1000's of people
(20x20x20X$5) will send you 5 dollars!

Keep in mind... the most you spend is 10 DOLLARS! (Remember... what goes
around comes around)

TESTIMONIAL:
Mary Gatters, Columbus, SC: I only have one thing to say to you... OH MY
GOD! I sent out 142 copies total before 20 replied, like the
instructions said. Then I went on a short vacation. When I got back my
account had over $32,000 dollars in it already and the money was still
coming! I'm still floating on air (especially with my new car). I
thought the 'guardian' system sounded cheesy, but now I realize it is
the formula that makes this letter really work! THANKS!

Step 1. Set up your PayPal account, if you don't already have one, and
send the top name (#4 position) $5.00 dollars. DON'T FORGET to include
"Please add me to your list".

Step 2. Send the other $5.00 dollars and an e-mail stating "Thank you
I've Joined" to the (# 1position) name on the list.

Step 3. Remove the top name (# 1), bump the other names up 1 place each
and Place your name in the bottom slot (4th position). You are now the
Guardian!

Step 4. Keep sending the letter until you get 20, "Thank you I've
joined" replies in your inbox.

Please give it an honest effort, you will not be disappointed and will
be very glad you did when it starts to work. Remember, all you're going
to be out of pocket is about the cost of a couple of coffees with the
opportunity of banking thousands of dollars into your PayPal account!

NO SPAMMING PLEASE!

Yours In Great Success & Prosperity!