Welcome Guest!
 SWMoms
Jump Into Fall  Suzanne Owens
 Aug 03, 2006 07:07 PDT

Dear Mary Kay Friend,

I am so excited about this hostess program because you are such a busy
gal!

This is a silent hostess program that allows you to have the benefits of
being a hostess without the details of matching schedules and baking
cookies at this busy time of year!!

All this just in time for your back to school needs!

Here is how it works!

You collect $300 in Mary Kay orders with a catalog or via my website
with a e-party.
When you do, you may choose between $100 of Mary Kay product or $50 CASH
as your prize!

When we have 15 of this hostesses this month, there will be a drawing
for a winner of an extra $100 of Mary Kay Product or $50 CASH!!!

Dream! Imagine! Dream some more!

You could win $200 in Mary Kay products OR $100 CASH to spring into
FALL!

Call me or email me! My information is listed below!
Let's get started!

If you know anyone who would benefit please let me know or pass this
onto them!

I will keep you updated on the number of hostesses so we can draw for
double the prize for someone!!!

Have a great time and win, win, win!
Suzanne Owens
www.marykay.com/suzanneowens