Welcome Guest!
 SWMoms
I need your help!  Dr. Ronald E. Milliman
 Dec 11, 2007 09:03 PST

List members: I very desperately need your help!

I am Dr. Ronald E. Milliman, Professor of Marketing, at Western Kentucky
University. To check me out, you can Google my name or go to my website:
http://www.wku.edu/~ron.milliman. A colleague and I are conducting a
survey concerning toy purchasing this Christmas season. Therefore, timing
is everything for the results of our research.

If you are purchasing any kind of toys for any age child this Christmas
season, please help us out by going to this link and completing our short
survey. This is 100% for academic research purposes, and there will be
absolutely no commercial use of the information. All responses will be
kept completely confidential. Only summary data will be used in the
reporting of our findings.

So, please assist us by going to this link and completing our short survey.
It should take less than ten minutes of your time:

http://atech.wku.edu/phpESP/public/survey.php?name=Purchasing

Thank you so very, very much!

Happy holidays,

Ron

Dr. Ronald E. Milliman, Professor of Marketing, Western Kentucky University

**Chair, ACB Public Relations Committee
**Chair, ACB Monthly Monetary Support Program (MMS) Committee