Welcome Guest!
 SWMoms
Toy Recalls  Dr. Ronald E. Milliman
 Dec 14, 2007 11:54 PST

This is Dr. Ron Milliman, Professor at Western Kentucky University. A
colleague of mine and I are conducting a study, investigating the effects,
if any, of the numerous toy recalls on Christmas purchase intensions this
Christmas season. As you can understand, timing is very important to our
study. We very much need your help! If you have already completed our
survey, we thank you. Your feedback is very much appreciated. However, if
you have not yet completed our short survey, please take a few minutes to
fill it out. It should take less than ten minutes of your time. Go to:

http://atech.wku.edu/phpESP/public/survey.php?name=Purchasing_copy

This research study is 100% for academic research purposes, and there will
be absolutely no commercial use of the information. All responses will be
kept completely confidential. Only summary data will be used in the
reporting of our findings.

Your time and assistance is very much appreciated.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays,
Ron
Google me: Dr. Ronald E. Milliman
Check out my website: http://www.wku.edu~ron.milliman/

Dr. Ronald E. Milliman, Professor of Marketing, Western Kentucky University

**Chair, ACB Public Relations Committee
**Chair, ACB Monthly Monetary Support Program (MMS) Committee