Welcome Guest!
 SWMoms
Concern about your children's toys!  Dr. Ronald E. Milliman
 Dec 22, 2007 10:11 PST

Please help me!

I am a professor of marketing, and I teach at Western Kentucky University.
A colleague of mine and I are working on a very time-critical research
project. The research study deals with people's toy purchasing behaviors
this Christmas season. Originally, we planned to conduct this research in
conjunction with various major retailers such as Toys"R"Us, Wal-Mart,
K-Mart, Dollar General, The Parent-Teacher Store, among others, and every
one initially approved working with us, and then, at the last moment, they
refused to cooperate, leaving us high & dry. So, we have resorted to this
alternative method of collecting data for our research study.

The information we gather will greatly help to focus more attention on
important issues associated with the toy industry, issues that we believe
warrant immediate attention. However, we cannot do this without your help.
If you are sincerely interested in and concerned about the well-being of
your children, please assist us by completing our survey.

If you have any doubt about my being who I say I am, you can check me out
by simply Googling my name or go to my website:
http://www.wku.edu/~ron.milliman. You will see that I am blind and very
active with various blind-orientated organizations, and you will also see
links to other research that I have conducted and published.

If you are purchasing any kind of toys for any age child this Christmas
season, please help us out by going to this link and completing our short
survey. This is 100% for academic research purposes, and there will be
absolutely no commercial use of the information. All responses will be
kept completely confidential. Only summary data will be used in the
reporting of our findings.

So, please assist us by going to this link and completing our short survey.
It should take less than ten minutes of your time:

http://atech.wku.edu/phpESP/public/survey.php?name=Purchasing_copy

Thank you so very, very much!

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays,

Ron
PS: if you have any questions or want to know more about our study, you can
contact me by e-mail at either rmill-@insightbb.com or ron.mi-@wku.edu

THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN REVIEWED AND APPROVED BY THE WESTERN KENTUCKY
UNIVERSITY HUMAN SUBJECTS REVIEW BOARD
Sean Rubino, Compliance Manager
TELEPHONE: (270) 745-4652
APPROVED 12/04/07      EXPIRES: 3/31/08

Dr. Ronald E. Milliman, Professor of Marketing, Western Kentucky University

**Chair, ACB Public Relations Committee
**Chair, ACB Monthly Monetary Support Program (MMS) Committee