Welcome Guest!
 Swedish Food
    All Messages Next Message
2000/1 Crayfish Party  Leif Biderman
 Jun 26, 2000 20:34 PDT
My first Newsletter on Swedish Food in Delaware Valley

On Friday, August 11 at 6.00 PM the American Swedish Historical Museum
in Philadelphia will re-establish the Crayfish Party tradition. You may
or may not remember the 1999 season where we all had to do without it.

Admission is $40 for members and $45 for non-members.

Other food will be available says the ASHM info, What other food? if I
may ask. It's a Crayfish Party, right?

Anyway, reservations required so we know how many live crayfish will
have to be thrown into the pots!

Your reservation, by phone !!! to (215) 389-1776 by August 4.

And please let me know, to e-mail Swedis-@biderman.net what kind of
info you would like to see in this Newsletter.

Without your input, it's just going to be what I think is interesting.

You may or may not agree!

Bästa hälsningar

Leif Biderman

    All Messages Next Message