Welcome Guest!
 Swedish Food
2000/2 Åseda Gräddost  Leif Biderman
 Jun 30, 2000 13:06 PDT
At the Swedish Midsummer Fest at the American Swedish Historical Museum
in Philadelphia on June 11, we introduced a "new" [new for Philadelphia,
I believe] Swedish Cheese, the Åseda Gräddost.

In 4 hours we sold almost 50 cheeses. This led me to believe that I
should give all of you more information about this cheese.

At this Swedish website you will find a good description ot it [in
Swedish]

http://www.arla.se/produktfakta/ost/ovriga_index.htm

At this website you will see who imports it to Sweden.

http://www.avolsson.com

[and BTV, I designed that web site, I mention it here, just in case you
might be looking for someone to help you with your next site!]

Where can you buy the cheese?

Scandinavian Touch in Lahaska, PA just started to sell it and next week,
Assouline & Ting in Philadelphia, PA will start to sell it.

Most of you on the address list for this Newsletter probably know both
these stores, if not, just send me an e-mail to:

NewCh-@biderman.net

and I will give you contact info.

Bästa hälsningar

Leif Biderman