Welcome Guest!
 Swedish Food
2000/4 Marabou for the Holidays?  Leif Biderman
 Aug 21, 2000 20:30 PDT
.

You may or may not know that one of my many roles is being a broker for
a company in Chicago, importers of Marabou Chocolate Bars and Boxes
[Paradis, Aladdin and Fortuna], Annas and Gille's Gingerbread Tins and
other Swedish products.

This time of the year they have put out their "2000 Holiday Pre-Order
Program"

This program will secure your deliveries [in October or November ] and
will also give you a discount because you order early.

This is basically a wholesale operation, organizations like ASHM,
S.W.E.A, Scandinavian stores in the area, VASA lodges, etc. are the ones
to benefit from this kind of early ordering.

Deadline for ordering is August 31, 2000.

Please let me know if you or your organization, or someone you know,
might be interested.

You can reach me by e-mail to: le-@biderman.net or by fax to: (773)
913-0964.

Phone: (215) 463-3085 [often busy or else just attended by a machine
sounding lady! [Haven't had the heart to replace her :-) ] And she does
what is expected of her!

Please let me know if you are interested, NOW, August 31 is close!

Bästa hälsningar

Leif Biderman