Welcome Guest!
 Swedish Food
Crayfish Tools  Leif Biderman
 May 17, 2003 13:31 PDT

It has been a long time since I used this e-mail list. Looking at the
statistics it was in October 2001!

Spammer - I'm not. :-)

Today I would like to inform you that I have recently started a new web
site with the intent of showing Swedish products available in the U.S.

Some of these products are available from web sites I am affiliated
with, some are available as a result om my import activities. I have
started to import books, in Swedish (På svenska) and a new innovative
crayfish tool.

You will find info at this link:

http://www.swedish-products-in-the-us.com/bin/ap.pl?topica5

Best regards (Bästa hälsningar)