Welcome Guest!
 Tek-N-Gamz
Add Me To Your CONTACT LIST  captm-@execulink.com
 Jul 24, 2006 13:48 PDT

Contact List : You may add me to your online marketing contact list , if you email here and allow me to add you to mine. Don't just add me without allowing me to add you to mine.
I am only involved in a few programs that i do recieve ongoing monthly residuals in the thousands, one in particulat, 27 straight monthly checks in the thousands.
I do not send junk !
mailto:captm-@execulink.com?subject=ContactListY

Greetings Everyone,

JOIN " BIZBUZZ " FREE -

Once you join i will be notified, and i will email or phone you at that time to explain why you must be a member.

Literally thousands of dollars in monthly residual income is available to you right now.

It is just to big to explain it in this ad. There are many different earning programs within Bizbuzz.

It will be one of the largest online programs in the years to come.

http://www.bizbuzz.ws/?ID=captmatrix

Call me for scheduling or to have any preliminary questions answered.

Sincerely,

Tom Broadbent
Ambassador Freelife International
Diamond Elite - Bizbuzz/The Country Club
captm-@execulink.com
519-672-6465