Welcome Guest!
 Tek-N-Gamz
I'M #2 - ONE TIME 20.00 - MAKE BIG $$  captm-@execulink.com
 Feb 01, 2007 00:10 PST

I am in the #2 position

Rick Matthews is the owner, i am going to be hitting this heavy, he owns WTIA, and the Glad Club and presently pays many people 2000.00 per day in WTIA
and people in the glad club are earning thousands per day, and this 20.00 ONE TIME FEEDER WILL BRING YOU INTO THEM
and keep giving you back more position in F5M and 20.00 miracle each that just keep paying you 100.00 over and over

This is very easy to promote

get in immediately

IF YOU WANT I WOULD TAKE A SPOT UNDER EACH position of the top three, Under Reuben , Jack and Brett

IF YOU WANT TO DO THAT, WHICH MANY ARE
get back to me

they take e-gold and safepay
2 of the three will switch paypal for e-gold and safepay if all you have is paypal

owner does take speedy wallet as well

Or come in under the next available position under one of them, doesn't matter they are all monsters, the top 3 people i know on the net

25,000 are coming in, the biggest names in just 6 hours are entering, my team was just annouced on the first club update.
Big names , some with 2200 personally referred in other clubs are on this
Owner himself has a partner with 60 million in sales and 250,000 happy customers, they are being invited, NOT in weeks but in days
i am in the #2 psoition under the owner
Rick has promised to get this out to his list no later than the first of Febuary

This is awesome as it is only a one time payment
if you do not have egold or safepay, Jack Sinclair will do paypal and send you egold
we can also accept Speedy wallet
if you do not have egold or safepay, email me immediately

Do not pass this up, only 20 bucks

http://go2-url.com/aairan

25,000 are coming in 2 to 3 weeks from the president
i am on front row to him, these 3 monster builders are front row to me

Believe me when i say he had tens of thousands in his last feeder,It has lasted years and is going strong today

MY FRONT ROW is BELOW, NO MATTER WHERE YOU FALL WATCH OUT

Reuben Gutierrez, Jack Sinclair and Brett Gurney

This is day one of his new feeder. This is going to explode right before your eyes.

Expect at least 10,000 this month to join.

This is from Rick two minutes ago
OK, partner, you are in on Company Level ONE!
Congratulations!

To everyones success

Tom Broadbent
captm-@execulink.com