Welcome Guest!
 The Six
Re: Re:The Camp  dmc-@aol.com
 Mar 22, 2001 02:43 PST

--part1_c6.12ff943c.27eb3111_boundary

In a message dated 03/22/2001 12:59:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,
akin-@redwood.rsc.raytheon.com writes:

(Here is a re-iteration of what can be seen in the camp)
1. You guess somewhere between 10 and 20 occupants have lived here for many
months.
2. The pot has the remains of "something" stew in it. The pot can probably
hold ten gallons, and is made of iron.
Although obviously used quite a bit, it looks to be in good condition.
3. Most of the stuff lying about is garbage, there seems to be a lot of
clay jugs, that smell like they contained
some kind of alcohol. There is also a one gallon wooden barrel clearly
marked in Common as Teziirian Ale, the barrel
is untapped.
4. The firepit is quite large, nearly six feet across, and has the remains
of many past fires in it, the coals are
still hot from a very recent fire. Curiously you see two firewood stacks.
One is logs that have been cut and almost
neatly stacked. The other looks odd, a large pile of branches the largest
being only a couple of inches in diameter,
has been stacked with great care. On top of the branches are many, many
river rocks, in fact there is no branch that
doesn't have a rock on top of it, atop the pile is a bear skull.
5. Most of the bedrolls aren't fit for a dog to sleep in, mostly burlap
stuffed with grass and leaves, a couple were
good bedrolls at one time, but have now seen too much use. You do find a
very good quality winter blanket.
6. In the sleeping spot where you found the winter blanket you also find a
finely crafted glass bottle. It has a
cork stopper and is a rare cobalt blue in color. It appears to be empty.
7. A body was tied to a tree, slink cut it down revealing a hole in the
tree.

I point at the hole in the tree. "I assume you looked in there?" I glance
around, "I have searched the woods and have found no living humanoids"

--part1_c6.12ff943c.27eb3111_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>In a message dated 03/22/2001 12:59:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,
<BR>akin-@redwood.rsc.raytheon.com writes:
<BR>
<BR>
<BR><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
<BR>
<BR>(Here is a re-iteration of what can be seen in the camp)
<BR>1. You guess somewhere between 10 and 20 occupants have lived here for many
<BR>months.
<BR>2. The pot has the remains of "something" stew in it. The pot can probably
<BR>hold ten gallons, and is made of iron.
<BR>Although obviously used quite a bit, it looks to be in good condition.
<BR>3. Most of the stuff lying about is garbage, there seems to be a lot of
<BR>clay jugs, that smell like they contained
<BR>some kind of alcohol. There is also a one gallon wooden barrel clearly
<BR>marked in Common as Teziirian Ale, the barrel
<BR>is untapped.
<BR>4. The firepit is quite large, nearly six feet across, and has the remains
<BR>of many past fires in it, the coals are
<BR>still hot from a very recent fire. Curiously you see two firewood stacks.
<BR>One is logs that have been cut and almost
<BR>neatly stacked. The other looks odd, a large pile of branches the largest
<BR>being only a couple of inches in diameter,
<BR>has been stacked with great care. On top of the branches are many, many
<BR>river rocks, in fact there is no branch that
<BR>doesn't have a rock on top of it, atop the pile is a bear skull.
<BR>5. Most of the bedrolls aren't fit for a dog to sleep in, mostly burlap
<BR>stuffed with grass and leaves, a couple were
<BR>good bedrolls at one time, but have now seen too much use. You do find  a
<BR>very good quality winter blanket.
<BR>6. In the sleeping spot where you found the winter blanket you also find a
<BR>finely crafted glass bottle. It has a
<BR>cork stopper and is a rare cobalt blue in color. It appears to be empty.
<BR>7. A body was tied to a tree, slink cut it down revealing a hole in the
<BR>tree.
<BR>
<BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BR>
<BR>I point at the hole in the tree. "I assume you looked in there?" I glance
<BR>around, "I have searched the woods and have found no living humanoids"</FONT></HTML>

--part1_c6.12ff943c.27eb3111_boundary--