Welcome Guest!
 The Six
Re: Re:The Camp  Frank Beaver
 Mar 24, 2001 16:24 PST
At 09:58 PM 3/21/01 -0800, you wrote:

 3. Most of the stuff lying about is garbage, there seems to be a lot of
clay jugs, that smell like they contained
some kind of alcohol. There is also a one gallon wooden barrel clearly
marked in Common as Teziirian Ale, the barrel
is untapped.

Daeundess walks up to Bokanek. "Not my place to pry into trader business,
but is stuff worth anything? If there's room in your wagon, maybe you can
take it along and earn some money out of it."

With a mischevious glance at Dobrik, Daeundess continues, "I'm sure we
could talk someone strong into loading the barrel on your wagon, if you
want to take it along. Feeling up to a little lifting, Brother?" he asks
of Brother Dobrik.

-Frank-