Welcome Guest!
 The Six
Re: Re:The Camp  dmc-@aol.com
 Mar 25, 2001 02:48 PST

--part1_4e.134ed561.27ef26f5_boundary

In a message dated 03/24/2001 7:24:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
fra-@galsys.com writes:

Daeundess walks up to Bokanek. "Not my place to pry into trader business,
but is stuff worth anything? If there's room in your wagon, maybe you can
take it along and earn some money out of it."

With a mischevious glance at Dobrik, Daeundess continues, "I'm sure we
could talk someone strong into loading the barrel on your wagon, if you
want to take it along. Feeling up to a little lifting, Brother?" he asks
of Brother Dobrik.

Belial grins and heads back to the road. He will get on his hors again and
take his normal position.

--part1_4e.134ed561.27ef26f5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>In a message dated 03/24/2001 7:24:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
<BR>fra-@galsys.com writes:
<BR>
<BR>
<BR><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
<BR>
<BR>Daeundess walks up to Bokanek.  "Not my place to pry into trader business,
<BR>but is stuff worth anything?  If there's room in your wagon, maybe you can
<BR>take it along and earn some money out of it."
<BR>
<BR>With a mischevious glance at Dobrik, Daeundess continues, "I'm sure we
<BR>could talk someone strong into loading the barrel on your wagon, if you
<BR>want to take it along.  Feeling up to a little lifting, Brother?" he asks
<BR>of Brother Dobrik.
<BR>
<BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BR>
<BR>Belial grins and heads back to the road. He will get on his hors again and
<BR>take his normal position. </FONT></HTML>

--part1_4e.134ed561.27ef26f5_boundary--